I’m going to be honest and above-board about this: I don’t really know how to rank “best” posts. My blog is just a little over a year old, and readership has fluctuated throughout the year. So measuring a post’s performance by traffic or comments is probably going to be less of a yardstick and more of a random draw.
Besides, if I were to pick the posts I thought you thought were the best, half of you would disagree with half of them. So instead, I’ll just bring back some of the posts I enjoyed writing and some of the posts your feedback tells me you enjoyed reading. In chronological order, mostly.
- Who Are You And Why Should You Succeed? My very first “real” post, published when my blog was still new and ugly. You’ll also get a peek at my very first comment, which was… encouraging.
- Response To An Exclamation Point Addict This is serious and a very real addiction. I don’t know why people got such a kick out of it.
- The #1 Quality of All Successful Bloggers I wrote this to myself.
- Combatting Blog Envy Some call it the green-eyed monster. I call it a miserable waste of time.
- What Are Your Business’s 3 Corners? My favorite of all, really. Please share yours; I have plans for this post come 2012!
- Wordbite Series These are incredibly fun to write, and have garnered something of a following. Click to read them all!
- 5 Conversion-Making Website Changes You Can Make Right Now Finally, a really useful post!
- Banishing The Sheer Terror Of The Niche C’mon, I’ll shine a light for you.
- Wordbite: Counselling Who And Whom The most popular of all the Wordbites so far.
- Don’t Tell Me You’re Passionate About Your Work A rant.
Enter your email to get random special notes from me about marketing copy, language, and grammar you can put to work as soon as you read them. It’s not a newsletter–it’s your chance to pull me aside for answers to your own questions, too!